Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Fortune-Teller Turban



It's WIP Wednesday again, and I just got my skein of worsted weight yarn in the mail from Tami (Candy Skein). This one is called "Milk Chocolate," and I am going to make a Fortune-Teller Turban with it. I tore open the package a couple of hours ago, and whipped up the gauge swatch.

I have just revised the knitted Fortune-Teller Turban pattern to be more clear and easy to use, and it's being tested right now. If you'd like to be a tester, just send me your email address, and I'll get a free pattern out to you.


For more WIP Wednesday posts on other blogs, check here.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! The Candy Skein yarn is all kinds of awesome, as is the pattern -- great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My gosh. I have yet to try Candy Skein yarn but every time I see any anywhere I am speechless. It looks so beautiful knit up. That is, indeed, a great combination.

    ReplyDelete