Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Carrot LaBelle


It's Day 3 of my allergy detox diet, and I'm feeling yukky. Oh yes... now I remember that's part of the detox process for the first few days. So I finally got out my juicer and zapped up some nice, fresh veggie juice. Ah, feeling better now. Since carrot juice is just too sweet and blah for me, I discovered red bell pepper. Here's my recipe...

CARROT LABELLE (CARROT AND RED BELL PEPPER JUICE)

5 med. carrrots
1/4 lg. red bell pepper

Peel the carrots and cut them into vertical strips that will fit your juicer. Run them through.

Remove seeds and the white part of the inside of the bell pepper. Cut into pieces to fit the juicer. Run them through after the carrots. Since bell pepper is juicier than carrots, it washes more of the good stuff into your glass.


Makes 6-8 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment