Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sneak Peek... Witchy Tube Top


I've just finished a new pattern for Halloween, which will be offered here and on Ravelry after it's been tested. It is a striped, ribbed tube top, designed to go with the Witch Warmers pattern (armwarmers, legwarmers, and a neckwarmer).

If you'd like to be a tester, please let me know and I'll email you the pattern for free. It's an easy project, and it takes about 400 yds / 370 meters of sportweight yarn. I used Wool-Ease sportweight, but I checked the gauge on Plymouth Encore DK, which is a fine substitute.


For knitting tips that will help with this pattern, see
Preventing Uneven Ribs
Big Magic Loop
Swatch Wars
Cast-Ons: Keeping Count
Black Attack: Working with Dark Yarn
Adding a Color in the Round
Preventing Ladders
Quick and Dirty Striping
Exquisite Striping
Closing the Bind-Off Gap

No comments:

Post a Comment